Trevor has dedicated his legal career to criminal defense. He is an experienced trial lawyer and is committed to getting the best possible outcomes for his clients.
Prior to founding Ferguson Hill Law, Trevor honed his legal skills at the Pima County Public Defender’s Office. He gained valuable experience handling all types of felony cases, including charges of: First Degree Murder, Driving Under the Influence, Possession of Drugs for Sale, and Sexual Assault.
Trevor is fluent in Spanish. At the Public Defender’s Office, he worked in the “Crimmigration” group and represented non-citizens who had been accused of crimes. Trevor has extensive knowledge about the immigration consequences a criminal case can have, and works diligently with his clients to protect their immigration status. He served as a volunteer lawyer providing deportation defense to indigent members of our community through the Keep Tucson Together clinic.
Trevor works tirelessly to get cases dismissed, to negotiate the best plea, or to win trials. Contact us today if you or a loved one is in need of the strongest possible defense.
You can contact Trevor at [email protected] or 520-497-3304.
- J.D., University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (2015)
- B.A., Political Science, University of Arizona (2012)
- State Bar of Arizona (2015)
- United States District of Arizona (2021)
- Pima County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Arizona Public Defender’s Association: Rising Star Award
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 under 40: Criminal Defense, 2021